Orbital Cuff Kit
by Norma Melton
Size: 2 1/2-inches wide and sized to fit. Skill Level: Dexterity & wire wrapping experience are helpful, but not necessary.
or·bit The path of a celestial body as it revolves around another body.
Select the kit colorway of your choice: $44.00
Create your celestial path with the Orbital Cuff by rolling the cut edges of the copper wire tubular mesh, randomly crease the body and wire wrap opposite sides to embellish and for counterbalance. Color photographs and detailed written instructions will demonstrate each phase of making this cuff and how to use the tube wringer. See what I use to add patina and how to clean and store your new cuff to keep it safe and sound. Purchase a kit and download the tutorial right away. Written tutorial included with all kits.
The kit contains:
- 1—9 inch #3000 Series Wireknitz®
- 2—5-ft. 20g. Craft Wire (kit contains spool with extra)
- 2—14mm Swarovski Pearls
- 6—4mm Detailed written and photographed instructions
Tools you will need
- Tube Wringer – Heavy Duty
- Wrist Mandrel – recommended, but optional
- Scissors for cutting WireKnitZ®
- Wire Cutters
- Chain Nose Pliers
- Round Nose Pliers
- Tape Measure
- Bead Reamer
- Eye Protection
The Orbital Cuff tutorial is printed in full color on single sided, high quality, 8 ½ x 11” paper. There are several pages of written instruction with step by step photographs, patinating, cleaning and storage suggestions. We ship in a USPS Priority Mail cardboard envelope to ensure arrival in perfect condition.
If you would prefer to customize your necklace, you will need the following:
- 1 – 9 inch 3000 Series WireKnitZ® colors of your choice
- 2 – 14mm Pearls
- 6 – 4mm Pearls
- Craft Wire
- Tube Wringer – Heavy Duty for corrugating the wire embellishments
Downloaded Tutorial: $20.00
Priority Mailed Tutorial: $25.00